Sunday, August 3, 2014

BACK TO SCHOOL SALE & a little classroom project.....

It is time my friends!!! The annual TpT BACK TO SCHOOL SALE!!! My store is on sale tomorrow and Tuesday at 20% off!! You can also get an additional 10% off by using the code BTS14 at checkout! Don't forget to enter your code!!! Yes, that has happened to me!! LOL :) Click on the button below to go directly to my TpT store!


I also wanted to tell you about a little project I am currently working on for my classroom. So, July 25th was me and hubby's 5th wedding anniversary! We went to Charlotte for the night because I REALLY wanted to go to The Cheesecake Factory!! YUMMY!! It was awesome!! Since we were in Charlotte, I BEGGED to go to IKEA!! I bought 6 of these stools at $4.99 each!! Wowzer! What a deal?!?

So, today at Wal-Mart, I bought 3 cans of spray paint: lime green, bright pink, and bright orange! I just took all the stools out of their packages, and I am going to spray paint them tomorrow evening! After they have dried, my hubby has promised to put them together! Let's hear it for the men who marry teachers!! They are awesome!! So thankful for mine! :) After he puts them all together, I will post my AFTER PICTURES!! :) I'm so excited to see these around my guided reading table at school in a week or so!

I hope you all have a wonderful evening, and HAPPY SHOPPING!!! Remember, my TpT store is on sale tomorrow and Tuesday, and don't forget to use the code BTS14 for an additional 10% off your order!

No comments:

Post a Comment